What skills can you expect?
At the end of their studies the graduates of the study program of Telecommunications will master:
- the most advanced knowledge in the field of design and management of computer networks, networks of fixed and mobile telephony, digital television, telecommunication services,
- knowledge and skills necessary for effective and successful development of new communications solutions,
- organizational skills, needed to participate in or lead the development team in conducting development projects or product development.
As a graduate of the study program of Telecommunications you will be able to:
- understand the concepts and mechanisms of communication systems operation, networks and services,
- handle modern environment for the development of communication systems and services for the management of communication networks,
- understand the procedures of digital signal processing and pattern recognition, and use them for signal coding, compression, and speech, image and video processing and recognition, as well as the design of modern multimodal communication interfaces,
- acquire new knowledge and effectively use it in conjunction with state of the art development tools for development of communication systems and services, as well as configuration and management of communication networks,
- to participate in teamwork and lead and coordinate the work of the team in the implementation of project tasks or developing a new product.